Terms of Service
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the CarSpending.com website and all content, services and products available at or through the website.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your CarSpending.com Account and Site. If you create a profile on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the profile. The Owners of this Website can not be hold responsible for any security breaches of your account.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. The Owners of this Website have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, the Owners do not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. The Owners disclaim any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which CarSpending.com links, and that link to CarSpending.com. The Owners do not have any control over those non-CarSpending websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-CarSpending website or webpage, the Owners do not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Owners disclaim any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-CarSpending websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As the Owners ask others to respect their intellectual property rights, they respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by CarSpending.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify the Owners.
- Intellectual Property. All trademarks that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with or connected to this site. All content designed and created by the Owners of the site is their property. Your of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use it.
- Changes. The Owners of the Website reserve the
right, at their sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of
this Agreement at any time. It is your responsibility to check this
Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access
to the Website following the posting of any changes to this
Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. The Owners may
also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the
Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such
new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and
conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. The Owners may terminate your
access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or
without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you
wish to terminate this Agreement or your CarSpending.com account (if
you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. All
provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive
termination shall survive termination, including, without
limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity
and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. The Owners and their suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither the Owners nor their suppliers and licensors, make any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will the Owners, or their suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data. The Owners shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Owners, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.